View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #13
hardgainer
Invisible Man
hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.hardgainer could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook360,Kindle K4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomeRaider View Post
you can get it from greenreader in the uk - but I wouldnt recommend it. Its expensive and flimsy, mine broke after a few weeks and there is no warranty on the screen. The shell and cover offer little protection. At £195 its almost twice the price of kindle for example which is crazy when you see what you get. the 302 is considerably better at pretty much the same price but is bigger of course
Is it so bad?? It contradicts what i heard about PB360... I have to months to decide which one i'll buy and so far my choice was PB360 since it accepts so many formats has an updates and is fully customizable. Kindle has a loadz of restrictions that's why i opted out. And reads only few formats. So which one should i buy??? I feel puzzled...
hardgainer is offline   Reply With Quote