View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 08:55 PM   #1792
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Where have you been? I hope everything is well with you. (Took a quick glance at the revamped website. The 'Individual Novels' title link has some typos you may wish to address.) I look forward to your writing.
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, doing as well as can be expected despite the pandemic. My macular degeneration has slowed me down considerably though, and made my typing far less reliable. I'd be most grateful if you could point out any specific typos you noticed.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote