View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #240
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I think she has the line spacing settings set to large from the looks of it. As you know there is 3 settings on a Kindle for that. I use the middle.
(IMHO) I find that too large a line space. To each his/her own.

Next week, I'll be working on the Compressed version of Charis SIL and releasing that as well. I'm going to put both sets together in one RAR with a readme describing them.

Then I'll go through MR and find any messages with my Mediafire links and I'll replace them with the link for the new (and hopefully final) RAR.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote