View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #11
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm off to the Nebula Awards in a few days!

If you live in the Washington DC area, feel free to stop by and say hi during SFWA's mass autographing session on May 18. The session is open to the public and there's no fee to enter. There will be about thirty professional authors in attendance, including myself and several of the other Nebula Nominees.

You don't have to bring a book for me to sign. I'll be happy to sign one of my business cards for you, or to just sit and chat for a few moments.

SFWA Mass Autographing Session
Friday, May 18, 2012
5:30 p.m. -- 7:30 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway (Route 1)
Arlington, Virginia 22202.

Books I'll Be Bringing
The books below will be for sale at the signing, along with tons of other titles by many fabulous authors. There will also be paperback editions of my kindle titles.

The Book Depot is located in the Hyatt's Independence Foyer, and has the following opening hours:
Friday May 18 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday May 19 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday May 19 10:00 a.m. – Noon
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote