View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 10:33 PM   #1
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Xfinity Rewards: Up to $20 eGift Card for Barnes & Noble

If you're a Comcast/Xfinity customer the Xfinity rewards program has a Barnes & Noble gift card available to most users. The value will depend on what tier you're in, which is determined by how long you've been a customer. Diamond (top tier) gets $20, Platinum (next tier down) gets $15. Other tiers will get lower amounts or not qualify at all.

When I redeemed it, the link at the bottom said something about Fandango, but the actual reward was for Barnes & Noble. Just ignore that and go through the process anyway. Don't try to use the form to gift it to someone, as you need the link in the email to confirm. At the end it'll let you download a printable PDF that can be folded up into a card for gifting.

While you're there, you may also have a reward for two free tickets for the Super Mario Bros movie coming out next month. It was the featured reward for my dad's and my account.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote