View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 10:51 AM   #18
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinytop View Post
If you read closely on the battery life advertised you will see it is at 30 min day at brightness level 10. So it is measured in hours, not pages. I read at 18 brightness level. My first test was one hour and it used 5%. So that works out pretty close to advertised. I have no problem with plugging it in several times a week to be sure it has enough juice for a long reading session. It does charge fast.
Right, its measured in time, not pages. So 4 weeks would be 28 days at 30 minutes a day would be about 14 hours. It certainly did not take me 14 hours at brightness 9-12 to read 200 pages.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote