View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 04:44 AM   #34
ewphoenix123
Addict
ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo: Glo, Aura , Aura H2O, Aura ONE, Forma, Elipsa
Yep the lower part is not affected.

My theory so far was that some part of the code writes the screen with a fixed 1024 height, and an automatic 100% width, which causes a broken ratio on the Aura, causing the fragments.

Probably the menu code, or whatever else shows up on the screen after you touch a folder to open it.

I don't have a glo here atm so I can't look what it should look like. .(
ewphoenix123 is offline   Reply With Quote