View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen Morse View Post
Just to clarify so I understand. I can't have two "covers" with an epub but I can have a "cover" and then a followup image to reproduce the stepback pattern.

However, if I do that there's a chance that when I convert it from epub to mobi (I have Kindles) in Calibre that the stepback images may end up in the wrong order or the keyhole front cover may be deleted?
AFAIK Calibre will not mess with the second image.

The first Image (assumes 'cover') can get replaced on send or convert
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote