View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 09:01 PM   #13
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just downloaded BookFusion to try it and the first thing that happens is I have to log in with a Facebook, Twitter, or BookFusion account. This right there is a turn off since I cannot use it without giving it my information. This forced login needs to go. Until it's goes, so goes BookFusion from my iPhone.

Hi JSWolf,

Thank you for download and providing the initial feedback. We currently require our readers to signup with at least their email (AKA BookFusion Account). We also allow our readers to sign up/sign in with their Facebook or Twitter account for convenience.

Why do we require this?

We can only sync bookmarks, comments, reading progress, and highlights, across all your devices and our web app only, if we have some attribute to determine which reader the books belong to.

Is it that you do not require syncing at all?

We value your feedback and will look at possibly restructuring our app to support reading without requiring signups. In the interim would you mind signing up with a disposable email(made up) and provide us with feedback?
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote