View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 08:54 PM   #1239
getthething
getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.getthething has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
They should not show up but you should need to re-upload the contents of the screensaver directory.
Ok so I did a bit of experimenting. The toggle between wallpaper mode and cover art mode works as expected. UNTIL I plug the kobo into my computer while the kobo is in cover art mode. I don't even have to do anything. Just simply plug it in and then eject it.

If I do that, the screensaver images will show up under My Books with an unknown author and the name of the file as the book title. It doesn't do that if I connect to my computer when the kobo is in wallpaper mode.

It also does the exact same thing with my girlfriend's kobo.

Prior to trying all that, I had deleted the screensaver images from the screensaver folder and then moved them back.

Edit to add: If I connect to the computer and eject when the kobo is in wallpaper mode, it either removes the images from My Books or, oddly, it just replaced the "My Books" section on the homescreen with "Coming soon to audiobooks"

Last edited by getthething; 03-25-2024 at 09:07 PM. Reason: adding additional info
getthething is offline   Reply With Quote