View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:21 AM   #8
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
You can only remove items from the I'm Reading list by signing into the Kobo Desktop Application (or Kobo Blackberry application) and removing the book from the I'm Reading list there. Then you have to sync the device to propagate the update to the Kobo Reader.
I have the list but none of the pre-loaded books show up on it in the app, just on the reader.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote