View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingercat View Post
Quick Update - I have begun to create the WEB for the reader and started with an 11 point font. This gives me no problems selecting any of the 3 font sizes so I am picking the crashes might have something to do with the particular font chosen in the crashing version
The WEB is?

Are you using Book Designer or html2lrf? If Book Designer, have you tried the latest version posted in the Sticky in the Reader Content forum?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote