View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
Love mine! I have done some reading using both the Kindle and iBooks apps. The only thing that has bugged me has been some of the page turns. I do a lot of my reading on the machines at the gym; in the Kindle app in particular, it's very nice to be able to do a one-touch tap in the lower right corner of the book page (don't have to aim much). Sometimes when I tap, it turns to the previous page instead of the next page. I can't figure out why; I generally tap again to go back where I started, then again to advance one page - turns out to be 3 taps to move 1 page ahead, and I don't know why! Is there some hotspot I'm touching inadvertently?
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote