View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Presumably not all; I suppose there are probably single quotes within the double quotes that are supposed to stay that way. But I might have an easier time replacing them all, and then manually fixing, than just trying to manually change them.
If it isn't too heavily formatted, I could run my WIP version of Pacify.py on an RTF you email me (you know where) and it might leave you in reasonably good shape.

Or, if you are feeling brave, I could send you the WIP version of Pacify.py... but you'll need Python 3 installed.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote