View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:39 AM   #22
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I really have no set limit for nonfiction. It depends on the book. For a lot of nonfiction the paper version works best so I buy that.

For a backlist non-omnibus novel my limit for an ebook is $6.99. Especially if I'm just replacing the paper version since I already bought it once. I might go higher than $10 for a new release if I desperately wanted to read it RIGHT NOW and I hadn't anything else I wanted to read. It hasn't happened yet, but I suppose it might be remotely possible. Right now I'm trying to work through my several hundred already paid for books that I haven't had time to read and only really good prices tempt me to buy now instead of putting them on a wish list to buy later.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote