View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #35
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
When the werewolf, Loup Garou, appears, close the book and never, ever read another word Cornwell wrote. It's pretty much that simple.
I persevered, and finally gave up on the second to last one published, but kind of wished I hadn't bothered. They got progressively downbeat and thus rather tedious.

I also think her other series are awful (Winston Garano and Andy Brazil) and I just couldn't read them, almost from the beginning.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote