View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #87
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
I read them in the order written (not chronological order, so for something like Narnia I will always read Lion/Witch/Wardrobe first)) and I'll read a bunch together if available. If I get bored, I'll stop and I may never go back (seems to be that way with Honor Harrington right now, but I'll probably read some more eventually). I usually don't reread as new ones come out, I just keep going as they arrive. I also don't generally like series where there are lots of offshoots with multiple authors since I find it annoying to keep track of which goes where. There is one series (1632 series by Eric Flint and a whole bunch of other people) that I've completely lost track of what I have and haven't read, so I keep reading other things rather than trying to figure it all out.

Last edited by Ginwen; 02-10-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote