View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:05 AM   #3
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I don't understand why you'd want to convert these from PDF to another format. For a highly technical book, PDF is the best format to use, and the Kindle DX reads PDFs natively.

(I actually think PDF--if properly made--is the best format period, but I guess that has few adherents around here.)

If you want to remove the margins to make it slighty easier to read, try soPDF. If you want to split the columns on to separate sheets, try PaperCrop.

Acrobat Pro will not do a good job with the kinds of books you're talking about. Actually, nothing existing will, and it would be unreasonable to expect that anything should.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote