View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:45 PM   #10
nikkisharif
nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.nikkisharif can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Amazon has a Truck that drives around randomly selling kindles??? I am lost LOL .... In my minds eye I see something like an ice cream truck but with adults chasing after it LOL

That’s literally what it is😂🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
nikkisharif is offline   Reply With Quote