View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #30
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post

You do know that some of the books uploaded are not legally available to people outside Canada and the other life+50 countries, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This won't fly. Legally they have to be 70 years old for those of us from the US to be able to download them. Please consider dropping this one.
I didn't mean to imply that you HAD to download them from MR. And I didn't mean to encourage anyone to violate copyright.

I would hope that the nomination would be at least life +70, OR, would be available through libraries, but that seemed too complicated to convey in a category nomination.

Last edited by John F; 02-18-2013 at 09:56 AM.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote