Thread: Pushing Amazon
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #1
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Pushing Amazon

I need to confess. I push Amazon and I will continue to do it. I can't stop myself.

Lets say that there is a book that isn't out in ebook format. Lets take "The Great Escape" by Paul Brickhill. I'll go to Amazon.com and do a search for that book in the Kindle books section. It's not there of course. But Amazon sees it as a request for a sale that it can't complete.

I do this for out of print books too.

And I do buy stuff from/thru them so the know me as a customer. But they can't sell me what they don't/can't carry. I hope that it frustrates them enough to push the publishers in to moving their butts.

One drop at a time. Impetus. One drop at a time. How do you think that a flood comes about? One drop at a time.

Drip
Drip
Drip
Drip
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote