View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #7
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by anki View Post
I can never find the News (RSS/Atom) downloader on KoReader file manager. Can you please tell me exactly the location?

My another question is when i found this how can i put my rss link to it to download it via atom downloader?
It is under the crossed screwdriver/wrench icon. The "settings" menu item tells you the file to edit and that the file includes instructions and an example. I would suggest using Notepad++ to read and edit the file.

Luck;
Ken

P.S.; You need a relatively recent nightly build.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 09-03-2017 at 09:41 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote