View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #45
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandaK562 View Post
Meet Molly Masters, a zany mother and accidental sleuth who owns a one-woman business that creates humorous eCards. After a twenty-year absence, Molly has relocated her family to her childhood home in a suburb of Albany, NY, only to have her husband's reassignment abruptly changed to overseas.

Molly's least-favorite high school teacher dies on the very same day that Molly receives both a letter from that teacher and an anonymous email that threatens Molly's life. All too soon, Molly finds herself knee deep in gossip...and murder.

I'm pretty sure the book had a different title when it came out in paper book format, but I'm not sure what it was. I just remember how hard I searched trying to find the series, so I'm thrilled to see these ebooks.
This appears to be an updated Death and Faxes, published by Simon & Schuster in 1996. Thanks for posting and welcome to MR!
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote