View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #64
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
Thank you sergeyvl12, I've just installed this version and can't find any problem with it :-) However I still prefer starting the launcher from the plugin/tweaks because it's easier to find a menu entry than a "book", especially because the launcher icon disappears from the carousel after a successful launch - as the Kobo marks the "launcher book" as "finished" after exiting the app.
The ability to start the launcher by selecting a "book" is still a nice addition for those who have the plugin/tweak installed, and a must have for those who don't want to install the plugin, so, thanks again!
Thanks, clsdclsd!

Of cause if you work with many books at the same time, this way is not the best because the "launcher book" will be "lost" among others

But as usual I read only one book at the same time and for me it's the best choice - "one tap"

Besides I wanted launcher work "out of box"

Of cause, the good idea will be add the link to Kobo Tweaks to my installation manual too.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote