View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 04:17 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandudapudi View Post
2. I copied one more from kannada pdf, with keeping sme encoding type as above, but it looked like this.

~âóÉâKdâgâÔâ° }Ö}ÖÆ|â ~âtâX~âóÉâKdâÀâ·[{ê Æ{ÖX¼Ëgâùgê Àâ°}âpâªm}ê ¾©vâ°Àâ
~âóÉâKdâgâÔâ³ EÀê. dê·Àâó uÖC}â ¾©Ú{âpê dê·Àâó IyÖbÝâ yâ°ª±°ÀâóÀâó. ±{â°dâ}â°Q
U{â°îÉâ·° ~âîÀâ»ËÉâ°Àâó{â° dê·Àâó. aª{곪{â° ±gê ~âóÉâKdâÀâ}â°Q AÌâÃÖ ~âóÉâKdâ{â
I~âÌ곩gâdâ"}â°ÉÖpâÀÖÐÌê°© e{âÏê©dâ°.

So i want to know why second one didn't display in kannada language, is there problem with static pdf content And dynamic kannada web content.
I want to see pdf content also sme in html page.
It's probably because fonts in PDF can have very exotic encodings. Actually, PDF is a bit like those blackmail notes with cut-out letters, it simply contains information on which squiggle goes where, and it doesn't care much about encoding, as long as each squiggle looks like a letter.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote