View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #1431
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I heard the books have excellent re-read value. Alan (aka alansplace) already reread the series at leat twice best to my knowledge (before Ghost Story and Cold Days came out). Can't say that myself yet, as I am only into Proven Guilty first time around. Seeing how much these books are so tightly woven into each other, I can already imagine how much more I will get out of them rereading them. For me it did not even take to finish the first chapter in Storm Front to be hooked to the series.

Welcome to the crazy huge world of the Dresden-verse. We usually don't bite here in this thread. Glad you like and enjoy the series.

duckie
I reread the series 4 times now. Just as good as the first time around
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote