View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #3
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickredding View Post
Assuming you are sending it via yourname@kindle.com it shows up in the Documents tab. If it's in an email as an attachment which you are trying to open that may be why you are having that problem.
Yes I was emailing as an attachment. It was a news feed from Calibre. When I would email it to myname@kindle.com Amazon treats it as a document and the formating wasn't what I wanted. I tried emailing it as epub and it opened ok in Mantano. I thought I would be able to send a mobi file and the kindle app would be able to open it.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote