View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #4
gweminence
Fat Guy
gweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notesgweminence can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Stanza is a epub viewer thus the epub scrape for stanza. Maybe the app developer should develop using http://server:8080/mobile instead.
Which is what I mean when I say that this is a case of, perhaps, the guy not having the time or desire to pull all the data...which is unfortunate for him, because he's limiting half his potential market. Without wanting to start a format war...there's lots and lots of kindle users.

Ah, well.

Edit:

In his defense, that's not an actual access address, so I don't know that it's quite THAT simple.

Last edited by gweminence; 02-15-2011 at 01:24 AM.
gweminence is offline   Reply With Quote