View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:53 PM   #27
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrenick View Post
Willy, I am currently running the latest Cruz fw. It seems like a really good fw, but I would like to have the B&N back so maybe I can view magazines. Do I need to flash my PND to another fw before doing this fw or just download and reflash.
It is recommended to flash back to a stock firmware. Some recommend 7/24, I recommend 11/19. Then proceed to flash a custom firmware.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote