View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:24 AM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why do you think that the PW is bad for reading in bed? That's the situation in which I find the light to be most useful. Even in situations where you don't use the light, the higher screen resolution compared to the Basic Kindle still makes a significant improvement to the clarity of the text.
That's where I read my Paperwhite 95% of the time. Doesn't bother hubby at all unlike a book light.

Last edited by Blossom; 07-25-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote