View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:36 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphi'Elohim View Post
The firmware version is your 'app version' and mine says 5.0.0.129/5.0.5.27' that is definitely an increment.

Seems like bug fixes, stability enhancing , and maybe speed fixes but I don't consider my Nook considerably slow, anyway, since in the developers' options I switched it from Dalvik to ART. ART is faster and I think all more modern versions of Android use it by default.
I have the same version.

I don't think the Nook is all that slow either, it's just slower than the Oasis or Voyage and I was used to their speed. But I'm not terribly bothered by my Nook's tardiness. After all, when I'm reading a novel, I'm generally in no hurry.

I may look into the developers' options later, thanks for the tip.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote