View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
anoved
Enthusiast
anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anoved ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, iPhone
Has anyone tried Bookle? (Mac ePub reader)

I do most of my e-reading on mobile devices, but today I read about a new ePub reader called Bookle (http://tidbits.com/article/12774 - no affiliation). I'm content with Calibre for occasionally looking at an ebook on the Mac but admit I'm curious about the new program. I haven't tried it yet because it's commercial software and to be honest I don't see many advantages over Calibre's reader (besides the more conventional Mac interface). Anyone take the plunge? First impressions?
anoved is offline   Reply With Quote