View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 05:44 PM   #15
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
PeterT,

I think you posted in the wrong thread. I don't know what a "buf" is. This has nothing to do with whatever you were referring to. The issue is that no third-party plugins have an icon available for selecting for location on a Toolbar in Preferences > Toolbar in Calibre 2.2.0.
Yes... Buf was a typo. Try running calibre in debug mode and LOOK at what the log contains....

Trust me all of my other plugins still work.....