View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #30
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I'm sure that you will be able to. Just because there are a bunch of publishers, doesn't mean that the books won't be available via Amazon or the normal array of bookstores both dead tree and ebook. I'm not quite so sure that there are 2000 new SF/F books per year. That would be around 250 books per month. As far as I can tell, assuming we are talking about books that actually are available in book stores, there are more along the lines of 20-30 new SF/F books per month and that number has stayed pretty steady over the last 20 years.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote