View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 12:56 PM   #3
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
... The size of the last Sigil window closed will (or is intended to) be the one that's saved for the next Sigil launch ...
I'm on a Mac using 0.9.12 (previously 0.9.10) and what DiapDealer said is how it usually works for me.

Though sometimes Sigil "forgets" and the window size & position unexpectedly reverts to default. I've never been able to figure out what triggers this, but I suspect it has something to do with my dual-monitor set-up.

P.S. I should add that when I first started using 0.9.12, it reverted to default window size/position several times, then it started "remembering". I'm not sure what changed. Such things are a mystery to me

ETA: I figured it out! See Post #12 below.

Last edited by odamizu; 04-06-2019 at 02:39 PM. Reason: solution
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote