View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #11
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestoreadalot View Post
DRM sucks! It's such a hassle I may have to go back to reading paperbacksif I can't figure out how to remove drm off of epubs, since I can't find any books I want in Mobi any longer.All this confusion and hassle is what is going to make people who like me know nothing about computer stuff stick to dead tree books.And I really don't want to since I love my PB360.
Removing DRM from epubs is amazingly simple. A web search for apprenticealf should solve that problem.

However, the PB360 reads DRM'ed epubs via ADE, if you don't want to remove the DRM.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote