View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #8
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
As I recall, here in the US the peak days for Christmas shopping are Dec. 11-15.

I don't recall ever seeing when the peak days for sales are. Maybe Dec. 21-24.

When I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, nothing was ever on sale before Christmas. The sales occurred the last week of December. Now, nothing is left in the stores to buy on Dec. 26. I'd be curious to read about what sort of inventory online retailers have the day after Christmas.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote