Thread: Bookmarks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Yes, we are working with the factory to improve the bookmark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I have noticed with both those formats that "Recently Read" does remember.
The issue is, it remembers the Physical file page number that the first line on the screen belongs to. The next line may have the next page number showing. If you exit the book and come back, you return to the beginning of the physical page (which may be 3 or 4 screen pages).

Can it be made to remember the screen offset count count as well?
Dear All:

I know they already did a Firmware Upgrade to improve the bookmarking back in September... and at that time several people posted saying it was improved.

I will try to get to the bottom of the problem and find out what can be improved.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote