View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 10:24 PM   #24
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What operating system is on the device used to download the free epub?
I'm using a Mac with macOS Mojave. I did email TOR books after posting here and figured out what the problem was in my particular case. When I clicked to download the ebook files, it was saving the download page instead of the book file. It would save the page as an epub or mobi file with the book title as the filename. I think the books that were giving me error messages were ones I had downloaded on my phone and saved to my dropbox. I redownloaded the latest TOR book from their website to my computer and it worked properly then.
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote