Thread: Picture Size
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 12:46 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZPuzzler View Post
I have had problems in the past posting pictures, due to size. After searching tonight I can not find the guidelines for posting pictures. Could you point me in the right direction.

Ah. Little more searching 600x600 pixels.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fa...ing_guidelines
yes, but this does not apply to attachments so you can always attach a picture. The reason for the limit is that huge pictures take a large space on the screen, bigger than some portable products by users and all this have to scrolled and perhaps cannot even be viewed on a screen which is a pain.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote