View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 02:13 PM   #74
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
When I first got my original Aura, which was my first Kobo, I thought I'd found the perfect reading device for me. Then I began encountering it's bugs and the limitations of it's firmware. Nothing major but just enough to take the edge off it's perfection. If it had the reliability and feature set of the Kindles of that same time I doubt I'd have bought anything else after. But i went back to the Kindle.

Barry
I agree with you on the PPI not really mattering, etc. I've also not found the shortcomings in the Kobo software you did and I really like the compact size while still having a 6" screen.

But the new Kindle looks nice to me and a little bit I'm just itching to try something new
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote