View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 12:35 PM   #63
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
If suddenly, after all these years, I decided I wanted to buy a Paperwhite for delivery tomorrow (or the next day) — I just realized I couldn't get one. Well, not from Amazon anyhow. Best Buy is offering free one day delivery to my house. (I didn't know they did that.) I also just realized the Paperwhite's price jumped by $10, to match the Clara?

I finally found the old Paperwhite page. Not available. How long before they show up on Woot?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	paperwhite.png
Views:	275
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	166958  
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote