View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 07:40 PM   #19
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I don't love the Hoopla app myself, but I reconcile myself to it when it's a case of long waiting lists at OverDrive. It's an option I'm glad to have, especially for audiobooks.
I use it mostly for audiobooks. I like to check out music too. Its great benefit is instant access with no waits.

Catlady, I understand your reluctance to use Hoopla. You could check out the book from Hoopla in order to see the pictures and notes and use it to supplement the audiobook. Just another thought.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote