View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 07:30 PM   #18
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Thanks. I think I'll put both versions on hold and see what happens!

I'm finding it somewhat surprising that there are wait lists for the book at all of my libraries, even though they have multiple copies. I know it's fairly new, but even so, it seems unusual.
My library has hardcover, Overdrive ebook and downloadable audio, and CD versions - all with wait lists. The wait list for the Overdrive ebook is the worst - about 106 requests on 10 copies, followed by the downloadable audio (46 requests on 10 copies). That's why I'm finally trying CloudLibrary; I can get it as a Lightning read (7 days, no hold requests). I must say that doing it this way does discourage procrastination about taking it up.

The copy I am reading - on an Android phone - has a reading group guide, along with notes and bibliography appendices.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote