View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:03 PM   #8
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven168 View Post
will there any issues convert epub to azw3, i do for most of my books
Shouldn't be but there is no way to check if the formatting is really wonky until you actually look at it on your ereader. After several members commented on advantages of azw3, I'm experimenting on that. My sis has a Kindle Touch, so there is no advantage for her to have azw3 at this time. I might experiment though. As mentioned before, try on a small number of books before you work on your entire library and WORK WITH A COPY!
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote