Thread: PRS-505 Sideloading Possible?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 12:45 PM   #9
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
Created a folder "books" beside the database folder and put 3 epub books in it. Still not visible in the PRS-505 menu so that did not work either. Amazed that no web search I have tried has produced a simple and complete step by step set of instructions for sideloading to a Sony PRS-505 without the use of Calibre.

Just curious to try the reader as I also have readers from Kindle (almost all models) and Kobo that I can readily crossload books to and I have even found a way from a thread here to get Amazon to convert Epub books to AZW3 via the email to kindle "convert" service. This also puts them into Amazon cloud storage.
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote