View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
I've noticed quite often that prices on hardcovers will go down after a few weeks. I wanted Gregory Maguire's "A Lion Among Men" but $20 was too much for me and it was similarly priced at Fictionwise. I emailed the Sony eBook Store; never got a response but it went down to about $15 (40% off) a few weeks later and I conveniently had a 25% off coupon. Now it's $12 (56% off) about what I paid using the coupon. Patience pays off!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote