View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronbarak View Post
Okay, I see I'd have to take a look at your API, and create a hook that will save the current reading paragraph (CRP) as another bookmark once every X minutes, and load that position next time the book is loaded, in case CRP is not at position 0 (the beginning), but Calibre tries to load the book at position 0.
I strongly suggest you heed your computer's low battery warning instead. If your computer dies in the middle of the bookmark saving operation you could end up with a corrupted file. Bookmarks are not stored in a DB that can handle mid operation power loss.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote