View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 10:34 AM   #15
kristalana
Groupie
kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kristalana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Galaxy Tab Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I implemented some code to alter the jacket font sizes to match the book's font sizes. As long as the jacket uses only relative font size specifications, it will work well. So make sure your jacket template only contains font sizes in em or % units.

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...7d3711e52029d5
Awesome, thanks so much. If I'm using the standard jacket template will this work ok?

And my apologies Harry, it won't happen again.
kristalana is offline   Reply With Quote