View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 09:53 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalana View Post
The stylesheet on the book I attached? I'm not actually planning to read the book, I just found it as a free example of the problem I'm having with Calibre's generated book jackets. You'd have to convert the book to mobi to see what I mean but I attached a picture in my first post showing how it turns out. Unless I misunderstand what you mean.
GIGO
If you start with junk,
You get more junk when you convert.

Convert expects a fairly clean source.
Convert can scale fonts up or down (using the Font size key values)
change margins, indents

It is all based upon what you know about the source, so you can apply a 'adjustment'
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote